Wonderful Mother's Day with my Mom

10 May 2015 18:42 - 10 May 2015 18:42 #1 by HappyCamper
I had a wonderful Mother's day with my Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cherish all the time I have with her and it has been hard for the family and her since my Dad passed a year ago.

Take nothing for granted and enjoy the time you have even though some of it might be a pain. One day they won't be there and the sadness is hard.

I love you Mom I know you do not do Internet and that is ok you will know I posted this in your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:momglitter: :momgift: :momglitter: :momgift: :momgift:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2015 19:16 #2 by ScienceChic
That's awesome HC. I told a friend of mine back in Cinti to drive over to my Mom's house and give her a hug for me since I can't reach from here. :P Talking on the phone is the best we could do for today.

:momcake: :hmdflowers:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds