Dogs running in DCVR

11 May 2015 17:42 #1 by mountaindollar
I am asking my neighbors to please help me identify where 3 dogs that are left to run loose live.

One is a spaniel type dog brown and white very skinny.

There other two run together one is all black a lab mix of some kind and his buddy is a brown terrier type like "Toto" but I believe he is also a mix.

These 3 live somewhere off of Hitchrack I believe but I think they are separate houses.

I have had two of my dogs attacked by another roaming dog (not the ones in question)in the past week. We are dealing with the owners on this issue.

These 3 dogs are in our yard daily and many times harass our dogs but as soon as we come out the door they run as fast as they can so we have not been able to follow them.

In light of what has happened to our dogs I would like to find the owners so that we can address the issue before any further harm comes to our dogs who are in their own yard.

Please do not post names or addressed her please PM me the information so that we can make sure that the dogs truly belong to them.

We have pictures from a game camera with date and times to show them so that the understand we are not trying to cause issues just do not want their dogs on our property.

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds