Bailey CBD specialty dispensary to open needs your SUPPORT!

19 May 2015 16:00 #1 by crodell
There is a hearing may 28th to determine if the community and park county as a whole should allow a new dispensary to operate just on the fringe of jefferson county line and park, just past the pine junction where old reggies restaurant, and then the auction house used to be. Its been vacant for over 10 years. It is to be completely renovated. The dispensary will have the interior gutted, and a viewing window into the grow from the lobby will let customers see whats going on.

For anyone that doesnt know what CBD is, please read the attached informational sheet it goes over it a little, you could also google charolettes web, the story of a girl that had seizures so bad it was destroying her brain until she started taking cbd oil. Also, i have many close friends that swear by it, some have PTSD, some used to even have cancer and were able to be completely cured and to this day have no bad cancer cells, even when the doctors said it was impossible without operations to remove the cancer. This stuff is a miracle, and there is hardly any in the state. I am the proposed owner, and I want to specialize in it and grow over half CBD strains to be made into oil to help CO reach the supply needed to help everyone. There are currently many more people that need it than are getting it, and are on lists for over a year sometimes. The prices are insane, my friend was just quoted 1800/mo for treatment, at over $200/gram.

The hearing is at 9am on the 28th in the same building as the county clerk at 501 main st. in Fairplay. Anyone that can support this cause please attend! This is not just another dispensary, I am focused on the CBD, and did not apply for a medical license but promise to offer the same discounts to medical patients as if they did have the card. This way there is no extra paperwork, and people who dont want to go to the doctor can still benefit from the oil as a preventative. I will also be significantly lowering the cost. If you cant make it, please email the commissioner with your comments and REQUEST THEY BE READ DURING THE HEARING. This is the link you can do so:

parkco.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-4-4/Cont...n-Department-124-124

A support petition provided by the state with my logo is in many businesses in bailey, if you have friends that live in park that would support this, you can fill it out at the Crow Hill Cafe in bailey anytime they are open. It is also in delwood liquors.
I just want to help people in need please support this cause! it will also bring more business to bailey and increase property values. The facility will be state of the art and security is much higher than the state or county requires. I have been cultivating cbd for over 2 years. I have an extensive background as a licensed consultant for dispensaries for over 5 years, and have been a grower for over 10. I also have run other businesses including the gypsy cafe in bailey. I have a bachelors degree with a specialization in psychology, i have also done nonprofit work for many years helping patients in their homes get started growing because of this unavailability to CBD, and getting people the cbd strains. I also have extensive knowledge on making oil, wax, and shatter, but these would not be processed here. Cbd strains are extremely hard to come by, and when someone gets one, they hold on to them because of how valuable they are. I think this is unfortunate, and this is why the price is so outrageous. The demand is very high but almost all dispensaries are focused on supplying the recreational side and ignore the real people that need help. This means availability is extremely low, and demand is huge. Tens of thousands of people have moved to CO just to get CBD and now they cant even receive it.

*****I will also be available to talk to the public this friday from 4pm to 630pm and Sat from 11 am to 1pm at the proposed location at 66803 us hwy 285 for anyone, either in support, neutral, or opposed that has questions or concerns.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2015 16:49 #2 by crodell
parkco.us/FormCenter/Contact-Us-4-4/Cont...ion-Department-83-83

the link in above post did not work. this one should to comment to the commissioners.

20 May 2015 11:21 #3 by ScienceChic
Welcome to My Mountain Town crodell, thank you for joining, telling us more about yourself and what you would like to do for the community! We're always glad to help share potential new businesses and encourage the community to be involved in operating decisions by the county - it's how we keep our area growing the way we'd like.

The link you provided goes to a general search function page for forms so I'm not sure what you wanted to share with us, but I found the agenda for the May 28 BOCC meeting to which you referred.

And here's the Wikipedia entry for CBD , also known as Cannabidiol.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 May 2015 12:05 #4 by crodell
I went to the prehearing today, the best email to use to have your voice heard during the hearing, and your vote counted is tom eisman, the county administration officer. his email is

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

please ask to have your opinion read during the hearing, and include your address so they know how directly this affects you.

People in jeffco near the pine junction, and in pine will also be heard, and can sign the petition to support the new CBD dispensary as you are close enough for this to affect you!

20 May 2015 12:22 #5 by crodell
Thank you for your help, @ScienceChic! Still learning the ins and outs of mymountain.

22 May 2015 15:11 #6 by crodell
please click below and continue the discussion, the thread in the "courthouse" is much more active and informative

mymountaintown.com/forum/6-the-courthous...-open-please-support

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds