Drunks United

30 May 2015 22:06 #1 by ScienceChic
Drunks United was created by ScienceChic
Sharing this here because I thought this was fun. I also think this is the best About Us I've ever read. :cheersbeer:

DrunksUnited.com Drink Drank Drunk

We are modern and social individuals, with open minds and sharp wits. United with a progressive and responsible passion to pursue the very best in life each and every day, surrounded by only the finest company, and our glasses filled with only the finest beverages.

Our culture is Epicurean, our language is playfully-slurred, our pockets are filled with generous tips and our minds are filled with jubilation.

We are NOT belligerent or hateful. We are Tall/Short, Young/Old, Black/White, Straight/Gay, and we are all completely prepared to outdrink you.

Welcome, All.
We are Drunks United.

Like 'em on Facebook
Follow 'em on Twitter
Check out their Instagram posts

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2015 22:36 #2 by jasspaul
Replied by jasspaul on topic Drunks United
Drinking might not be good for health but it is the style statement in current times...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds