Wanna shoot for 200 members by the end of Memorial Day?

26 May 2010 07:57 #1 by Sunshine Girl
I think we can do it! :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2010 08:13 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Wanna shoot for 200 members by the end of Memorial Day?
Darlin...Lets shoot for quality, not quantity. I have a lot of idiotic friends I could invite here, but nobody wants to hear what a bunch gambling degenerates and action junkies have to say.

26 May 2010 08:17 #3 by JMC
I think we can do both but with the holiday it will be a challenge

26 May 2010 08:22 #4 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote: Darlin...Lets shoot for quality, not quantity. I have a lot of idiotic friends I could invite here, but nobody wants to hear what a bunch gambling degenerates and action junkies have to say.

rofllol All my friends are quality chickies! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

26 May 2010 08:22 #5 by Sunshine Girl

JMC wrote: I think we can do both but with the holiday it will be a challenge

True, but ya never know! :wink:

26 May 2010 08:26 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Wanna shoot for 200 members by the end of Memorial Day?

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Darlin...Lets shoot for quality, not quantity. I have a lot of idiotic friends I could invite here, but nobody wants to hear what a bunch gambling degenerates and action junkies have to say.

well...any friend of yours would probably be ok with me, but I don't know about Coniferman, or Know It alls friends..

26 May 2010 08:31 #7 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

well...any friend of yours would probably be ok with me, but I don't know about Coniferman, or Know It alls friends..

:wink: I'm sure they're all cool too. :sunshine:

26 May 2010 08:46 #8 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

:wink: I'm sure they're all cool too. :sunshine:

Yes I know they are! And I think any of their friends would be a great addition.

26 May 2010 08:47 #9 by The Viking

I am not even sure how to respond to that one!

26 May 2010 09:26 #10 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

I am not even sure how to respond to that one!

lol Did that strike too close for comfort? lol Steve, have no fear. Even if your interest is politics, I will not hold it against you. I think you are a quality human being first and foremost. In my book that trumps all.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds