The Little Bear Saloon Celebrates Its Fortieth Anniversary

05 Aug 2015 14:12 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
The Little Bear Saloon Celebrates Its Fortieth Anniversary
By Jon Solomon
Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Little Bear Saloon, which is celebrating its fortieth anniversary this year, is legendary — and not just to folks in Colorado. People around the globe have heard about the Evergreen bar, which was formerly a church, a drugstore, the Red Ram Saloon and the Round Up Dance Hall. “Visitors from all over the world are familiar with the Little Bear,” says Mark Anthony King, the venue’s talent buyer as well as a bartender and a manager there. “I’ve heard stories of people wearing their Little Bear T-shirts in Africa who’ve had people come up and say, ‘Hey, yeah, Little Bear, Evergreen! Yeah, we love that place.’”

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds