New Writers Club

25 Aug 2015 10:35 #1 by Lucy
New Writers Club was created by Lucy
:oregonwine:
Hi there, not sure where I can post a new writers club has been formed and I just created a new facebook page for those who are interested in joining. Facebook page is CBP Writers Club. Still in the infancy stage so no details have been worked out yet. This club is for writers of all genre's to come and share their work and get positive feedback from other writers. I am a published author who is working on a second novel, with lots of short stories that have not been published yet. I am in my junior year of college going for an English/Creative Writing BA degree. I'm looking for people who write short stories, flash fiction, non fiction, romance, drama, crime, memoir, fiction, poetry. I know we have lots of talented people up here in the mountains, so if you are interested, please like the fb page and post what you like to write about. Looking forward to meeting some awesome people!! Thanks!! :MMTRocks:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2015 20:25 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic New Writers Club
I love this effort getting off the ground Lucy - thank you for sharing it here!

Here's the Facebook page for you all to check out! www.facebook.com/CBPwritersclub
About Us: Lovers of the written word, no matter what genre, sharing our projects for positive feedback and encouragement. Community writers welcome!

Welcome to the CBP Writer's Club (Conifer, Bailey, Pine) Please like the page and then send us a message as to what type of writing you like to do. I forgot to add, we also enjoy Children's stories as well. We have had a gracious offer to use the Evergreen Library for our meetings but if some of you think that is too far, I will check out the Bailey Library and the Conifer Library. I also have a mother in law suite with a large enough livingroom where we can meet as well, I live in Bailey off the 43. It has a nice little kitchen, a leather couch and a table with chairs. Coffee pot and some munchies will help us along. Let me know what you all think! Thanks, can't wait to get started!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Sep 2015 14:39 #3 by Lucy
Replied by Lucy on topic New Writers Club
New Facebook group: CBP Writers Club here is the link: www.facebook.com/groups/1524459901177414/
First I had created a community page but some were not getting messages. I had to re-create a group page and would like anyone who has "liked" the community page to switch over to the group page so I can delete the community page. Whew! Think we are going to meet twice per month, still waiting to hear back on what day and times are good for everyone. We could do one during the day and one in the evening for those who work. Thanks again everyone!!

14 Sep 2015 09:58 #4 by Lucy
Replied by Lucy on topic New Writers Club
First Writer's Club Meeting will be held on Thursday, Oct. 1st, 2015, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Location TBD very soon! Please join our Group Facebook Page to give your RSVP. I will be posting the location on that site as well. It will either be at Evergreen Library or Conifer Library. Looking forward to meeting all our local authors! www.facebook.com/groups/1524459901177414/

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds