The Conifer poms team would love your support!

29 Aug 2015 18:44 - 29 Aug 2015 18:47 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Hello all Conifer friends and businesses! Conifer High School now has field lights and had their first ever night game under the new lights the other night. The Conifer soccer team pulled off a win over Summit High School. Go Lobos! This year the Conifer poms team has a new coach who is really amazing. Over the summer our poms team went to the University of Colorado - Colorado Springs for their poms camp. I'm proud to say that five of our dancers were nominated to compete for All-American and two of them won All-American! This is a very high honor as only 10-12% of all cheerleaders and dancers who go to camps across the country win this title. Two of these girls will be traveling to London the day after Christmas to dance in London's New Year's Day Parade!

The Conifer poms team is looking for any donations to help support the team. This will NOT include the girls going to London as they will do this at their own expense. Any donations will go to the Conifer poms team.

We are looking for and would love donations of ANY amount. The poms team will be throwing "Spirit Shirts" up into the crowd during games and pep rallies and any donation of $50 or more gets your business logo on the spirit shirt! What a great and cost-effective way to advertise your business!

If you would like to donate please leave me a private message. Time is of the essence and the last date to donate to have your logo on the spirit shirts is September 10th as we need to get them printed.

Attached please find the Conifer High School game schedule.

Thank you in advance and a HUGE shout out to My Moutain Town for your donation and support of the Conifer Poms Team!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2015 18:29 #2 by ScienceChic
Our pleasure! It's wonderful to hear how well the Poms team has been doing, please keep us updated!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Aug 2015 16:25 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Thank you so much Science Chic!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds