Todays Porkcast

26 Oct 2015 10:48 #1 by You Know Who
Todays Porkcast was created by You Know Who
My Mountian Towns Chief Meatyologist here:

I've been in Vegas all weekend (I'm in Denver now tending to a lil buisiness) and was just informed that my wife has been smoking a serlion pork roast for 14+ hours now..I was instructed not to eat anything until I get home.. I have the best wife in the world and I challenge anyone to say different!

Updates on the side dishes when I get home

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2015 10:53 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Todays Porkcast
The UN said today that processed meats increase the risk of cancer. I advise you to deliver the pork roast to me so I can dispose of it properly. Wouldn't want you to die young.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Oct 2015 10:57 #3 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic Todays Porkcast
Bah, who wants to live forever? Bring it over to me, and Lil Precious, I'll share some homemade German sauerkraut and fresh grown horseradish with you. Pork roast goes best with potato pancakes, sauerkraut, and applesauce.

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

26 Oct 2015 11:01 #4 by You Know Who
Replied by You Know Who on topic Todays Porkcast

Wicked wrote: Bah, who wants to live forever? Bring it over to me, and Lil Precious, I'll share some homemade German sauerkraut and fresh grown horseradish with you. Pork roast goes best with potato pancakes, sauerkraut, and applesauce.

Omg...that sounds so Wicked...Wicked good!

26 Oct 2015 11:03 #5 by You Know Who

FredHayek wrote: The UN said today that processed meats increase the risk of cancer. I advise you to deliver the pork roast to me so I can dispose of it properly. Wouldn't want you to die young.

Ha ha ha

Ah...No

And I had my fish pills this morning to counteract the pok fat

26 Oct 2015 11:18 #6 by Wicked
Replied by Wicked on topic Todays Porkcast

You Know Who wrote:

Wicked wrote: Bah, who wants to live forever? Bring it over to me, and Lil Precious, I'll share some homemade German sauerkraut and fresh grown horseradish with you. Pork roast goes best with potato pancakes, sauerkraut, and applesauce.

IKR?!

I have to ask though, as this is extremely important: what kind of rub did your wife put on the pork?

We'll hold this line until Hell freezes over --Then we'll hold it on ice skates.-Anonymous picket sign

Couldn’t, wouldn’t, mustn’t, shouldn’t – these are the laments of the spineless. –Bette Davis

Feminist. We Just Call Out Bulls**t Where We See It.

26 Oct 2015 11:36 #7 by You Know Who

Wicked wrote:

You Know Who wrote:

IKR?!

I have to ask though, as this is extremely important: what kind of rub did your wife put on the pork?

It's a very secret recipe...She won't even tell me for fear that I won't need her anymore...

28 Oct 2015 08:00 #8 by You Know Who
Au Gratin Potatoes, Asparagus Tips and a wedge salad

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds