Meat is going to kill you!!!

26 Oct 2015 18:12 #1 by NeutralGuy
Meat is going to kill you!!!!!

Not sure how I feel about the most recent reports, I have friends that are meat eaters, those that only eat chicken and fish, vegetarians and two couples that are strict vegans.

Only thing I will say is that our vegan friends always seem to be sick and they do not look healthy at least to me. What I mean by this is they are very pale (no rosy cheeks) and they are skin and bone very little muscle.

I guess I look at it as it is a life choice but one thing I will say is curing meat has been happening for hundreds maybe thousands of years.

What do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2015 09:18 #2 by Freezeman
It is a fact that all people that stop eating things that they think are bad for them die.

27 Oct 2015 09:21 #3 by intheaspens
We're all gonna die sometime. I'll enjoy what I can while I can.

27 Oct 2015 09:26 #4 by FredHayek
Quality of life is more important than length.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Oct 2015 11:43 #5 by otisptoadwater
Life without steak, sausage, or bacon? No thanks! I'll take my chances! If I check out in my early 90's while i'm having fun enjoyng a meal, some beer, and a cigar I'm alright with that!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

27 Oct 2015 17:01 #6 by TPP Conifer
NOBODY GETS OUT OF THIS LIFE ALIVE!

01 Nov 2015 15:04 #7 by Blazer Bob
In other news:

"World Health Organisation Warns That Consumption Of Kale Leads To Arrogance"...

theunaustralian.net/2015/10/29/world-hea...-leads-to-arrogance/

01 Nov 2015 15:11 #8 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2015 23:13 #9 by Blazer Bob
OT, but this is a pervert after my own heart.

11 Nov 2015 13:40 #10 by Jukerado
"I go to visit my grandparents. They're having big brisket sandwiches; I'm sitting here with a carrot!" ~ George Costanza, Seinfeld

"I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain so I could eat tofu." ~ Jukerado, 21st century pundit and philosopher

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds