Time to Change Your Clocks Again!

31 Oct 2015 16:08 - 31 Oct 2015 16:09 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Don't forget to set your clocks back by an hour tonight. The time on the forums will automatically adjust, so that's one less place to remember to adjust. :)

From www.LocalWineEvents.com

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: otisptoadwater

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2015 13:22 #2 by otisptoadwater
While you are resetting your clocks it's a good idea to swap out your smoke and CO detector batteries for fresh ones too!

:tossleaves: :cornucopia:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

02 Nov 2015 09:19 #3 by FredHayek
Couldn't fall asleep at my normal time last night. Want to move to Arizona or Hawaii where they leave the clocks alone. :dislike:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Mar 2016 22:58 #4 by ScienceChic
From Colorado Bureau of Investigation ID Theft :

Daylight Savings Time Starts on March 13th!

This is the perfect time to do a couple of things to reduce your risk of being a victim of Identity Theft!

--Change your passwords--all of them

--If you have not checked your credit history in the past 12 months, this is a great time to get copies of your credit report

--Check your security on all of your electronic devices and make sure everything is up to date

Time to enjoy a lovely day in Colorado!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

13 Mar 2016 09:10 #5 by mountaindollar
Now I have an excuse to be grumpy for a few days :P I really wish Colorado would do away with all of this.

14 Mar 2016 07:26 #6 by FredHayek
Year around daylight savings time please!

14 Mar 2016 16:24 #7 by RenegadeCJ
I'm with Fred....I would hate standard time year round. This is great!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

15 Mar 2016 09:27 #8 by FredHayek
My internal clock hates this time of year, was late today. :nahnah: Government bureaucrats suck!

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds