Park County Election Results

04 Nov 2015 06:23 #1 by HappyCamper
Anyone know the outcome?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Nov 2015 07:20 - 04 Nov 2015 07:26 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Platte Canyon Fire Protection District's Mill Levy Passed, as did Referendums 1A, 1B, 2A and Prop BB.

parkco.us/DocumentCenter/View/2469

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

04 Nov 2015 07:31 #3 by HappyCamper
Thank You

04 Nov 2015 08:20 #4 by ScienceChic
I'm happy to see PCFPD's Mill Levy passed. Don't forget their Board meetings are every Tuesday at 7pm at the Crow Hill Station and the public is invited.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds