Snow totals

12 Dec 2015 12:03 #1 by mountaindollar
Snow totals was created by mountaindollar
So here at my house in DCVR we have almost 5 inches it has been snowing pretty hard for the past 35 minutes.

I talked with my employee in Evergreen and at the store there is only 2 inches.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2015 06:21 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Snow totals
About 7-8" here in Lakewood already and it's still coming down. Happy to have a snow day! :happysnow:

:snowblow: :snowplow: :superluge: :sledding: :snowsand: :shovelsnow: :buildsnoman :swirlsnow: snowysnomn:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

15 Dec 2015 06:25 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Snow totals
From Linda Cahill in Littleton on our FB page :
Littleton and still coming down :) beautiful :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds