Lost Diamond Tennis Bracelet

30 Dec 2015 17:54 - 30 Dec 2015 17:55 #1 by Colorado Babe
Hi Conifer, Bailey and Pine neighbor's. I am posting this because I am in need of some help. A few weeks ago, I was at my husband's company Christmas Party and was wearing a Diamond Tennis Bracelet. To make a long story short, my husband and I had to leave very early from the party as we had an early morning flight and on the way home I realized that the bracelet fell off at the party. I notified a few friends and it was found before the end of the night. The person who found it took it into work the following Monday and gave it to one of my husband's manager's. This person took it home instead of putting it in my husband's office and placed it on his kitchen counter without telling his wife. The next morning when he mentioned it to his wife they noticed it was no longer there. They said they searched the house from top to bottom. They think that maybe one of their son's may have taken it to school (elementary school in Bailey) or gave it to one of the girls on the bus. Did anyone have a child come home with a 3 carat, yellow gold, diamond tennis bracelet before the holiday's? Below is a piece of the bracelet to compare with. If you know of it's where about's, please pm me. I am offering a reward for it's return. The value of the bracelet is $2500. Thank you!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2015 18:18 #2 by HappyCamper
Did you contact the school maybe they can ask the teachers to keep a lookout for it?

30 Dec 2015 18:59 #3 by ScienceChic
I believe she has HappyCamper, though I'm not sure the school has sent out any recent reminders. It's amazing how something like this will turn up months later after it seems like you'll never see it again (just like my diamond pendant that I lost a couple of years ago)!

Please be sure to Share this on your own Facebook pages, etc. You never know which degree of separation will mean it gets seen by the right person in our community! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Aug 2016 16:14 #4 by Morningstar1954
its way too late for this but once my dog ate a piece of jewelery and I had to wait 2 days to get it back

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds