You are invited! Mountain Area Relay For Life Team Meeting

25 Jan 2016 13:19 - 29 Feb 2016 15:50 #1 by RelayForLife
Are you interested in getting more involved with our Relay for Life of the Mountain Area in August of 2016? You are officially invited to attend our January Event Leadership Team Meeting, which is going to take place on January 25th from 4:30-6:00 pm at Da Kind Soup in Evergreen.

At the meeting we will update everyone on the current status of the planning, open up the floor for comments and questions, and begin making some important decisions in regards to the event.

As of right now, we are still looking for someone to take over as the Event Lead. This person needs to be passionate about the fight against Cancer and be ready and willing to take on the work required to plan a successful event. If that sounds like you, please feel free to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can set up a meeting to discuss it further. Additionally, if you know anyone who may be a good fit, please feel free to invite them to join us.

Best,
Farrah Salisbury | Community Manager, Relay For Life
Great West Division | American Cancer Society, Inc.
2255 S Oneida St
Denver, CO 80224
Phone: 720.524.5472
cancer.org | 1.800.227.2345

www.mountainarearelay.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Feb 2016 16:01 #2 by RelayForLife
Apologies for the short notice on this, we are meeting today at 4:30pm at The Wild Game if you can make it! If you can't and you'd like to get involved, please contact us at anytime so we can add you to our email list! Our next meeting will be March 28th - save the date!

American Cancer Society
Relay For Life of the Mountain Area
February 29th, 2016 Agenda

1.) Welcome & Introductions- Jon & Dave

2.) Join the Fight Handout for recruiting teams and volunteers

3.) Updates from ELT members
a.) General event announcements
b.) What have you been working on?
c.) Who have you reached out to?
d.) Update Volunteer Assignment Information
e.) New volunteers?

4.) Time Line for Pre-Event Tasks

5.) Kickoff Discussion
a.) April 12 Stagecoach Grill and April 17 Brooks Place from 5 to 7 at both places. Flyers.
b.) Invitation List- focus on survivors, previous teams, and new leads
c.) Allocation of duties
i) Decorations, etc.
ii) Food
d.) Updates on Speakers & Tables- Farrah

6.) Resources:
a.) Files of handouts?
b.) Links:
i) relaynation.relayforlife.org/virtualtrainings
ii) www.mountainarearelay.com

7.) Action Items
a.) Reach out to the sponsors you committed to speaking with
b.) Focus on Team prospecting/inviting warm prospects to Event Kickoff
c.) Start your own team if you haven’t already

8.) Parking Lot- any additional business?

Next Committee Meeting:
March 28th, 2016
Attachments:

22 Jun 2016 13:45 #3 by RelayForLife
Hi Everyone!

It’s that time of the month again! Our June ELT meeting for the Relay For Life of Mountain Area will be taking place on Sunday, June 26th at 1 pm at the Mountain Resource Center.

This will be a quick 1 hour meeting so that you can give updates on what you’ve been working on, then at 2:00 pm we will move into our scheduled Team Captain University training. Invitations have been sent to all participants and team captains currently registered on the website. If you know of anyone planning to participate who has not registered on the website, please pass the information along to them. Or better yet, have them register! I will send follow up emails to remind people the week before, and will also be making personal phone calls to make sure to catch everyone.

TCU will be finished by 5:00 pm, and then we will encourage our participants to head over to Brooks Tavern to dine and support our Conifer Kickoff until 7:00 pm. Several committee members have agreed to leave TCU a bit early to set up the Kickoff, so thank you all! The committee as a whole should plan on attending the Kickoff as well!

Side note: as our committee keeps growing, I want to make sure I have the most updated list of contact information. If you notice anyone has been left off this email, please forward it and send me their information. If you have requested to be removed from this list and you’re still on, I apologize and please shoot me a reminder email!

As always, please feel free to let myself, David, or Jon know if you have any questions or concerns!

Best,
Farrah Salisbury | Community Manager, Relay For Life
Great West Division | American Cancer Society, Inc.
2255 S Oneida St
Denver, CO 80224
Phone: 720.524.5472
cancer.org | 1.800.227.2345

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds