I am a betting man

27 Jan 2016 17:37 #1 by NeutralGuy
I am a betting man anyone want to take me up on the following?

Considering the news is already getting people freaked out about the Monday storm saying it could be a blizzard and if you watch Fox News it is Armageddon my first bet is that it will take the southern route that they briefly mention and we will only get a little bit of snow.

My second bet is even if we only get a little snow CDOT still will wait to the last minute to clean 285 from Conifer to Pine Junction so we will all have a 4 hour commute because everyone will get stuck and or like usual forget how to merge at the top of Richmond Hill.

Since the site will have all the new cool features we can all sit in one spot for hours on the road and post on MMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2016 21:33 - 27 Jan 2016 21:34 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic I am a betting man
:snowflake: I will take that bet. I think we will get a big dump. Might even take Monday off.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jan 2016 07:33 #3 by Jukerado
Replied by Jukerado on topic I am a betting man
The snow that came before Christmas was forecast to be 1"-3" in our canyon. We got 9".

So I have my flipflops and sunscreen by the side door, and the shovels and snowblower by the other door.

As long as it keeps the damn bicyclists off my road, I'll take any and all precipitation.

:happysnow:

28 Jan 2016 09:02 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic I am a betting man
I am now hearing from 11-14" in the south of Denver so now I predict 3" :snowblow: Not even enough to bother getting the snowblower out. :snow:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds