Costco Gas Prices

28 Jan 2016 19:54 #1 by HappyCamper
I paid $1.45 per gallon at the Costco at Quincy and Wads today YEAH :applaud:

I am typically down in town 2 to 3 times a week helping my Mom and this was like a bonus.

I love Costco, I know many people have bad things to say about them but between meat, cheese, gas and produce I more than cover my membership cost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: otisptoadwater

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jan 2016 20:30 #2 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Costco Gas Prices
I usually make a biweekly Costco run and I have to say that short of a few specialty items, they always have everything I'm shopping for. I love Costco's return policy, they'll take anything that they sell back with no more of a complaint than 'I didn't like this product.'

I'm going to make my run on Saturday, filling up on petrol and loading up a cart with all of the possibles I might need for being trapped for a week at the Cave!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

28 Jan 2016 20:55 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Costco Gas Prices
I get most of our food from there as well as pellets for my smoker. Not sure why someone wouldn't like Costco unless they are against anything BIG. I don't get gas there though because they only take Amex and I've weaned myself off of all credit cards, except for a debit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Jan 2016 08:05 #4 by shortstop
Replied by shortstop on topic Costco Gas Prices

Rick wrote: I get most of our food from there as well as pellets for my smoker. Not sure why someone wouldn't like Costco unless they are against anything BIG. I don't get gas there though because they only take Amex and I've weaned myself off of all credit cards, except for a debit.

What brand of pellets do you buy there?

29 Jan 2016 08:32 #5 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Costco Gas Prices
I bought pellets for my smoker yesterday they are traeger brand mixed wood (three different can't remember what made up the mix) it was 33 pound bag for $19.99. At Ace it is a 20 pound bag for $18.99 which is pretty standard for traeger pellets at most retailers.

Costco has carried other brands for smokers but these were the only ones they had yesterday.

29 Jan 2016 08:35 #6 by HappyCamper

Rick wrote: I get most of our food from there as well as pellets for my smoker. Not sure why someone wouldn't like Costco unless they are against anything BIG. I don't get gas there though because they only take Amex and I've weaned myself off of all credit cards, except for a debit.

I think you can purchase gift cards inside and use them at the pump I would just at the service desk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

29 Jan 2016 17:39 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Costco Gas Prices

HappyCamper wrote:

I think you can purchase gift cards inside and use them at the pump I would just at the service desk.

Ah, I'm always late to figure a way to do that which frustrates me...Thanks!

And yes, the pellets are Traeger for a pretty good price. They also carry pellets for my pellet stove but I quit buying them because the bags are not completely full and I can't get my usual 24 hours out of one... so I now get them at a place by 6th and Union that are made from beetle kill. They seem to leave more ash but definitely have a longer burn time per bag.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Jan 2016 17:59 #8 by HappyCamper

Rick wrote:

HappyCamper wrote:

Ah, I'm always late to figure a way to do that which frustrates me...Thanks!

And yes, the pellets are Traeger for a pretty good price. They also carry pellets for my pellet stove but I quit buying them because the bags are not completely full and I can't get my usual 24 hours out of one... so I now get them at a place by 6th and Union that are made from beetle kill. They seem to leave more ash but definitely have a longer burn time per bag.

I have not seen the pellets for a pellet stove there just the ones you use to smoke meat and such.

We use the ones made from beetle kill but that stove is only used if we are down in our lower level the wood stove heats the majority of our house.

31 Jan 2016 09:25 #9 by HighHome
Replied by HighHome on topic Costco Gas Prices
Costco does take debit cards. For gas too.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds