Just for fun GIVEAWAY!!!!!

30 Jan 2016 21:22 #1 by ArtisticStoneandMasonry
My wonderful, amazing mother is a photographer and she makes these awesome calendars that she sends out to all her friends and family. This year I purchased several of them to share as a "thank you" to our clients. I have a few to spare and I thought it would be fun to do a little giveaway. The first three (3) people to pick the three (3) correct numbers between 1 and 100 get a beautiful 2016 calendar and a pen! The only requirement is winners must be able to pick up your calendar at King Soopers in Conifer. Good Luck everyone!!!

www.facebook.com/ScriptureScapes-by-Chri...37423869859/?fref=nf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2016 11:59 #2 by MyMountainTown
That is a beautiful calendar your mother put together Artistic Stone & Masonry! Thank you for offering to give some away!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

31 Jan 2016 12:01 #3 by ScienceChic
I'm going to pick 13 (my favorite number), 27 (the age I always wanted to be), and 100 (the age I hope to live to!).

:)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jan 2016 13:23 #4 by ArtisticStoneandMasonry
Thank you! :)

31 Jan 2016 13:29 #5 by ArtisticStoneandMasonry
Thank you for your guess! I read my post again and realize its a bit confusing how I worded it. I meant for only one number to be picked but I have three numbers chosen so that three people could win. I didn't mean for it to be a lottery type thing. lol I'm going to make the first number your guess. 13! :) Sorry again for making that confusing. :)

03 Feb 2016 12:12 #6 by ArtisticStoneandMasonry
Congrats!!!! Please contact me so we can get you your new calendar and pen!!! :)

Beth 303-838-7633
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

03 Feb 2016 22:01 #7 by ScienceChic
Thank you!!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds