I Am NOT Black, You are NOT White.

31 Jan 2016 11:36 #1 by Moonchild
Please watch this powerful video. Remove the labels from your notion of self and judgements of others. Live in acceptance and curiosity, discovering who others are, and be free!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Feb 2016 09:30 #2 by Rick
That is a message that needs to be spread, because it's fact, and it's a common sense idea that doesn't seem to be very common these days. I'd love to see our current or next president address the American people this way with the same amount a sincerity. The labels we've put on each other go against everything this country supposedly stands for... we will never be united if we are always told that we are different. Great video, thanks!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonchild

05 Feb 2016 09:32 #3 by RJ
I've seen a few of his videos before. He has a very positive message that we should all take a second to listen to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonchild

10 Feb 2016 11:35 #4 by Moonchild
I am exploring more of his messages. You are correct Mr. RJ, he offers sage advice. Thank you.

Thank you too Mr. Rick! I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

10 Feb 2016 11:37 #5 by Moonchild
Compassion is the answer.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds