Mountain Dollar in Evergreen Closing

28 Feb 2016 20:16 - 28 Feb 2016 21:16 #1 by mountaindollar
It is with sadness that we announce that Mountain Dollar will be closing after 7 years due to personal reasons.

We would like to thank all of our wonderful customers for shopping at our store, we will truly miss all of you!!!

Starting Monday February 29th all merchandise will be discounted 15% so stop in and grab up the good deals, everything must go!

ALL SALES ARE FINAL no refunds or returns.

We will accept cash, NO CHECKS and credit card charges for over $5.00, no exceptions.

All shelving, displays, slat wall, cash registers, etc. are for sale, these items are cash only and will be available for pickup after the store closes.

Mountain Dollar
3993 Evergreen Parkway
Evergreen, Co. 80439
303-679-1343

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2016 21:19 #2 by ScienceChic
While I am so sad to hear of this news, I know it's for good reason and you will be missed greatly! We'll do what we can to help spread the word so you can get everything sold and cleared out as soon as possible.

Thank you for all of the support you have shown our community over the years, the donations to EChO food bank, the fundraisers for those in need after they've lost a loved one or a home in a fire, and most especially, for your friendship and kindness to so many. You guys are awesome!

:love:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Feb 2016 06:11 #3 by mountaindollar

ScienceChic wrote: While I am so sad to hear of this news, I know it's for good reason and you will be missed greatly! We'll do what we can to help spread the word so you can get everything sold and cleared out as soon as possible.

Thank you for all of the support you have shown our community over the years, the donations to EChO food bank, the fundraisers for those in need after they've lost a loved one or a home in a fire, and most especially, for your friendship and kindness to so many. You guys are awesome!

Thanks SC now don't make me cry. :P

29 Feb 2016 14:39 #4 by archer
Though I no longer live in Evergreen, I am so sorry you have to close. Your store was a breath of fresh air, a place to shop, to feel welcome, and to just browse. And of course find something you just had to have. I am sure you will be sorely missed. All the best to you in the future.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mountaindollar

29 Feb 2016 16:58 #5 by mountaindollar
Thank you Archer today was hard I have wonderful customers and they all said they were sad to see us closing.

08 Mar 2016 17:22 #6 by mountaindollar
Hi All,

Still got a lot of good deals to be had so stop by and take a look.

Also all of slat wall is available to buy and I have all the slat wall/ peg board hook available to buy 5 for $1.50 and you get the 15% off that price.

These are 10 inch hook feel free to price check these at Walmart and Home Depot and you will see this is a killer price.

Thanks

08 Mar 2016 17:36 #7 by Blazer Bob

ScienceChic wrote: While I am so sad to hear of this news, I know it's for good reason and you will be missed greatly! We'll do what we can to help spread the word so you can get everything sold and cleared out as soon as possible.

And TSAC

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds