Colorado Memorial Project by Juliet Moores of Conifer

27 Mar 2016 11:35 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Juliet Moores lives in Conifer, runs Elk Creek Sand & Gravel in Pine, and is running for Mrs. Colorado. She would like your support for her campaign, for she is running to bring attention to a project near and dear to her heart, the Colorado Memorial Project .

Here's what she has to say:

"Vote for me for 2016 Mrs Colorado America pageant Facebook/Mrs Conifer 2016 because Colorado needs a Mrs that is ripped and can rock 176lb Gardiner Denver jackleg drill as a miner or a pair of 6" custom stiletto pumps in the boardroom in downtown Denver. I intend to shake up this State and my platform will be the Colorado Memorial Project, something that the entire State can get behind. It crosses every demographic, it's part of our history here in the State and it's overdue. I need you guys to help make this happen. Please Share Vote ‪#‎coloradomemorialproject‬ ‪#‎COleg‬ ‪#‎COpolitics‬ ‪#‎MrsColoradoAmerica‬ ‪#‎mining‬ ‪#‎colorado‬ ‪#‎NPC‬ ‪#‎coloradoconstruction‬ ‪#‎baileystrong‬"

Vote here for her! www.mrscoloradoamerica.com/fabulous-faces/juliet

memorialproject.org/
The Colorado Memorial Project is dedicated in honor of those who have lost their lives while serving on the job working for the State of Colorado since 1876. Out of 58 state agencies, only two currently recognize those employees who have made the ultimate sacrifice: CDOT and the State Patrol. This project is being spearheaded by Juliet Moores, who tragically lost her husband Bruce Carlson while he was working at the Colorado School of Mines. Her goal is to raise the funds to erect the memorial on the grounds of the State Capitol building while gaining the support of local and state agencies. State senators, Tim Neville, Kevin Grantham and Mark Scheffel have all vowed to support the effort.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds