Corvette crash 470 @ Ken Caryl

14 May 2016 16:36 - 15 May 2016 07:29 #1 by Jukerado

I'll refrain from any comments I could make regarding karma, dogma, fate, justice prevailing, and people getting what they deserve... BUT ...

My dear wife was on 470 when this asshole passed her doing at least NINETY MPH on the RIGHT SHOULDER. He continued his trail of terrorizing everyone for a couple of miles before crashing. She said there were dozens of cars stopped and people pointing wildly to the police and first responders - apparently more than a few citizens weren't pleased with his antics.

I don't care if someone's en route to donate a kidney to the Pope - they don't have the right to drive like a maniac and endanger the lives of others.

denver.cbslocal.com/2016/05/14/corvette-...crash-morrison-road/

kdvr.com/2016/05/14/rollover-car-crash-o...caryl-causes-delays/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2016 10:07 #2 by ScienceChic
I was following along and re-Tweeting CSP as they were reporting on this accident. I'm very happy that he didn't cause any harm to anyone else other than himself and his own property, and especially happy he didn't hurt your irreplacable, amazing wife.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jukerado

15 May 2016 10:30 #3 by Jukerado
Thank you, dear. I'd truly like to see "vehicular intimidation/harassment/menacing" made a felony in this state. Mandatory loss of driver's license and a few years in the slammer.

01 Jun 2016 16:53 #4 by Jukerado
I'm still trying to keep track of this. In the press release, the d'bag driver was ID'd as "Mark E. Clemons".

An inquiry to the Colorado State Patrol netted this reply:
The party was arrested and charged with multiple counts of reckless driving and reckless endangerment.

If anyone has more info, I'd sure like to see it here.

13 Jun 2016 16:00 #5 by Jukerado
It took a lot of calls and emails, but information available to the public can eventually be obtained.

This piece of shit is scheduled to be arraigned on July 11 at 1:15 in Jefferson County court, Div/Room F.

I'm not much of a social media type, so if any of you have the means to get this information twizzled or glittered out to the general public, it would be great to see any of the hundreds of people he victimized in attendance that day. There is negligible news coverage of this incident - anyone who was on C470 that day should notify the county D.A. and let 'em know that this type of reckless, criminal, violent, vile behavior cannot be tolerated. This guy should never be allowed back on the road.

File Attachment:

File Name: 16M2520.pdf
File Size:119 KB

Particulars from the county are attached.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds