Sad news to share: BuyersAgent has passed on

05 Jun 2016 08:22 #1 by ScienceChic
I was deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of our long-time members, BuyersAgent, Kathy Hansen. What I remember most about Kathy was that she was so sweet, never seemed to get angry, and would always do her best to share her insight and expertise in any conflict so as to help resolve differences. She and I traded a great many messages and emails talking about the site and life in general. She will be greatly missed. My condolences to her loved ones for their loss.

Memorial Services will be held Tuesday, June 7th at 6:30PM, located at the First Unitarian Society of Denver, 1400 Lafayette, Denver, 80218

Kathy Ann Gates Hansen - June 22, 1952 - May 6, 2016

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Kathy Hansen. Kathy was a zealous equestrian, and a lover of all animals. In her professional life, she was a respected and effective paralegal who took great pride in helping others. She also worked as a real estate agent as a later calling. Kathy had an eye and a passion for transforming the homes she lived in from shacks into mansions. To step into her home was an experience, where a kind and loving woman would encourage you to drink tea and eat an abundance of food. Kathy was a scholar and practitioner of astrology, and could have written a number of books on her knowledge and understanding of the universe. Most of all, Kathy was an accomplished and classically trained pianist, who enjoyed playing privately for family and friends. She was a daughter, mother, aunt, sister, cousin and friend, who leaves behind a vast population of those that truly loved her. On May 6, 2016, Kathy succumbed to a long-term battle with mental illness and took her own life. She is survived by her daughters, Amber and Roseann; and her granddaughter, Tesla Poe and her sister, Sophia Gates. The family has requested that in lieu of sending flowers, you please make a donation to Zuma's Rescue Ranch. Donations can be mae to Zuma's Rescue Ranch.

www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=151&p=1702598#p1702598

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2016 07:17 #2 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds