2016 Conifer Summer Market starts TOMORROW Sat June 11!

10 Jun 2016 17:51 #1 by Conifer Summer Market
Join us tomorrow for the opening of the 2016 Conifer Summer Market! Big R 9-2
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2016 19:02 #2 by HappyCamper
Can anyone tell me what kind of veggies are going to be there? Sorry it is quite the drive for me just to find out there is nothing I need.

Thanks

10 Jun 2016 23:04 #3 by MyMountainTown
Barefoot Homestead will be bringing radishes, lettuce, strawberries, tomatoes, purple artichokes, mushrooms, tangerines, potatoes, rhubarb and sea beans.

Life on the Mountainside is bringing "chocolate crinkle cookies, some chocolate chip cookies, orange-cranberry scones, blueberry scones, that lemon cake, zucchini bread, 1860s brownie cake, snickerdoodles, bread, rolls, and probably some cut out sugar cookies in the shape of pigs, sheep and chickens." in addition to handcrafted vintage style kitchen items, and more.

There are 25 confirmed vendors, including Luna's Mandala, Smashed Hard Jelly, Norwex, and us! We'll have our My Mountain Town t-shirts on sale for $10 each plus tons of community info and maps. Come say hi and support your local farmers, artisans

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

07 Jul 2016 09:55 #4 by Lunas Mandala
Join Luna's Mandala this Saturday at the Conifer Market in the parking lot of Big...Barefoot Homestead puts on this fun market with a variety of locally grown fruit and veggies as well as homemade bread, treats, artwork and crafts! Stop by Luna's tent for an in-store coupon! Check out Barefoot Homesteads Facebook page to get more info!

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

10 Sep 2016 07:50 #5 by Mountain-News-Events
Today at their new location at Red Roof Relics!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds