Happy Birthday Fred Hayak!

04 Jul 2016 09:15 #1 by ScienceChic
You get fireworks and everything for your birthday, how cool is that? :coolwink: :birthday:

:shootfrwrk:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jul 2016 11:17 #2 by FredHayek
Thanks for the birthday thoughts. :homebrave: :4thsign: :fireworks: Cool day to be born.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Jul 2016 13:08 #3 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic Happy Birthday Fred Hayak!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

04 Jul 2016 16:43 #4 by otisptoadwater
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED!!! Drink a beer for every year (but it's probably a good idea to spread them around over a few months).

:drunkensere :4thsign: :fireworks:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds