This Text Message Exchange Between a Mother and Daughter is Pure Gold

16 Mar 2017 19:08 #1 by ScienceChic
Pure. Gold. :2thumbsup: :applaud: :biggrin:
This Text Message Exchange Between a Mother and Daughter is Pure Gold
When Belinda Hankins got a text message from her 13-year-old daughter, who was shopping for period products, it started an exchange that will resonate with women everywhere. Enjoy.
By Belinda Hankins / Sep 14, 2016

This was the highlight of my parenting week. Sending my 13-year-old daughter into the store for (whispers) "feminine hygiene products," and having the following text exchange. I died, she gave me life, I died again. And she drew an illustration, on the spot, ON HER PHONE, to drive her point home.

#VaginaLasers #SMASHTHEPATRIARCHY#THEVAGINAZONE #GodILoveHer #IGotThePerfectKidForMe

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds