Back to School

20 Aug 2017 05:40 #1 by ramage
Back to School was created by ramage
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2017 09:50 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Back to School
:biggrin: My kids are actually looking forward to school starting. They are bored and sick of spending all day with their mom who makes them do chores. LOL!

:schoolsign: :bus: :studying:

For a lot of kids though, I know it isn't as happy of a time. Bullying is still a very real problem, and with schools moving more toward using online tools (my son and daughter are really good at using Google Docs and putting together Powerpoint presentations already), we have to be super vigilant at what they are exposed to on the internet (and their friends harassing them that way too). It might not be a bad idea for us parents and grandparents to review some safety info. Thanks for the prompt ramage!

Jeffco Sheriff's CHEEZO Program: jeffco.us/sheriff/crime-prevention-safety/cheezo/
Safe2Tell: safe2tell.org/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds