The "I Love U Guys" Foundation - our latest Mountain Secrets Blog article!

29 Sep 2017 18:33 #1 by ScienceChic
Sharon has outdone herself this time with her September blog article. Two days ago was the 11th year since we lost Emily Keyes, a beautiful young woman gone too soon. This is about the incredible mission borne from that tragedy and the amazing family she has. Sharon Montgomery interviewed John-Michael Keyes and Ellen Stoddard-Keyes at their home to learn more about what they've done and what's next for The "I Love U Guys" Foundation. You can read it here: The "I Love U Guys" Foundation.

A huge thank you to John-Michael and Ellen for their time, and for their dedication to a cause bigger than all of us to make our schools, our children, and our first responders safer.

Thank you to N-Compass Writing Services for this touching and informative piece. We feel as if you've taken our home into your heart and made it your own.

Mountain Secrets Blog

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds