WILL-O-WISP Trick or Treaters and WILL-O-WISP Residents!

11 Oct 2017 07:42 #1 by deanteamtoo
Arrr me Hardies ...Avast! Halloween be on the horizon! Many of our trick or treaters requested a way to contribute to Will-O-Wisp Residents that supply hundreds of frolicking goblins treats on Halloween night. So... The Candy Tote was born because of our amazing trick or treaters at their request. This is how it works. Anyone that wants to help residents of WOW with candy to hand out swings by the Pirate House and drops candy off in the tote at the bottom of our driveway during daylight hours. Any ADULT Resident that wishes to hand out treats can then swing by our house and pick up candy at the end of Sunlight lane ( 151 Sunlight Lane). I will place tote on October 18th and it will remain there until the 30th. DISCLAIMER: Some folks thought last year that The Pirate House was asking for donations. No.no no. The Pirate house is full of treasures of candy and the joy we receive and do NOT need donations. Please pass the word on to any WOW residents and feel free to pass the candy out to residents of WOW. I will post when candy is available on both Pinecam and My Mountain Town. Happy Halloween.
The Pirate House
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events, Thesorensens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2017 07:43 #2 by deanteamtoo
OK. THE CANDY TOTE is in place and already has a big bag of candy I found hanging on my door. This year the candy tote resembles a ice chest on wheels but is labeled. I figured it will help chocolate from melting and help this ole lady transport tote up and down driveway everyday to save bears from cavities!..grin

19 Oct 2017 16:58 #3 by ScienceChic
Hey deanteamtoo! What time is Trick Or Treating on Halloween? :)
:trickortrea trickortreat :ghost: :candycorn:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2017 05:48 #4 by deanteamtoo
I saw a post from WOW to expect Trick or Treaters from 5pm to 8:30 pm. We get them starting at about 6:30 but our house doesn't even come alive until dark. Mostly light effects that don't show up until then. Ha ha ha
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

20 Oct 2017 09:13 #5 by ScienceChic
Thanks! I'll pass that along to the lady who asked on our FB page. Thanks for doing this again for the neighborhood, you rock!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Oct 2017 09:07 #6 by deanteamtoo

21 Oct 2017 18:27 #7 by Thesorensens
I just bought a bag! Plan I'm bringing my 2 little one there to trick or treat. I tried to get the address while I was there earlier but I had no service! Anywayd ill try next time I'm in the area.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

22 Oct 2017 08:29 #8 by deanteamtoo
Yeah. Thank you! We are at the end of Sunlight lane.

22 Oct 2017 08:31 #9 by deanteamtoo
There are a few bags of goodies in the candy tote this morning!

24 Oct 2017 07:53 #10 by deanteamtoo
There are 3 bags of goodies ready for a WOW home!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds