2017 Best Local Website! (19 Apr 2017)

A huge thank you to all of you who voted My Mountain Town as the Best Local Website in this year's People's Choice Awards - you all rock! We love what we do every day for our mountain communities and will keep working hard to provide you even better information and services!
mymountaintown.com/forum/139-the-campfir...in-the-news?start=10

WILL-O-WISP Trick or Treaters and WILL-O-WISP Residents!

• Happy Camper
  • Happy Camper
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Birthdate: Unknown
deanteamtoo created the topic: WILL-O-WISP Trick or Treaters and WILL-O-WISP Residents! 11 Oct 2017 07:42 #1

Arrr me Hardies ...Avast! Halloween be on the horizon! Many of our trick or treaters requested a way to contribute to Will-O-Wisp Residents that supply hundreds of frolicking goblins treats on Halloween night. So... The Candy Tote was born because of our amazing trick or treaters at their request. This is how it works. Anyone that wants to help residents of WOW with candy to hand out swings by the Pirate House and drops candy off in the tote at the bottom of our driveway during daylight hours. Any ADULT Resident that wishes to hand out treats can then swing by our house and pick up candy at the end of Sunlight lane ( 151 Sunlight Lane). I will place tote on October 18th and it will remain there until the 30th. DISCLAIMER: Some folks thought last year that The Pirate House was asking for donations. No.no no. The Pirate house is full of treasures of candy and the joy we receive and do NOT need donations. Please pass the word on to any WOW residents and feel free to pass the candy out to residents of WOW. I will post when candy is available on both Pinecam and My Mountain Town. Happy Halloween.
The Pirate House

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds