December News and Classes at Knit Knook

06 Dec 2017 21:22 #1 by KnitKnook
Hello everyone!

I am sure you are in high gear right now preparing for the holidays--I know I am! I love the holidays, though. I like the lights, the music, surprising the people you care about with a homemade gift, all the special holiday recipes......I could go on and on. If you are feeling the stress, just come into the Knit Knook and sit and knit or crochet a while. I promise you will feel better :)

The Christmas tree at the shop is up and decorated with ornaments that are handmade from any type of fiber. It looks lovely. The Christmas music is on and we have some holiday chai and lattes. If you need a last minute knitted gift we have those too this year. We also have some great classes that you still have time to make your own knitted/crocheted Christmas gifts; fingerless mitts, crocheted snowflakes, mint chocolate hat, knitted spiral washcloth that looks lovely with a French milled bar of soap that we just happen to have.

Mountain Resource is collecting food items for their annual Children's Holiday Party. We are taking up a collection of spiral hams, small turkeys, cranberry sauce, canned fruit, instant potatoes, stuffing mix, chicken broth and pie shells and pie fillings. Please feel free to drop off your donations by December 11. at the Knit Knook and Doyle and I will deliver them to Mountain Resource Center. Thanks in advance for your generosity!

The Knit Knook will be closed on Monday, December 25th and Tuesday, December 26th. We wish you and your loved ones a peace-filled and joyous Christmas!

Some of the happenings this month...
*Knitting for Charity--Tuesday, Dec 12 from 10:00-Noon. We are knitting and crocheting hats, mittens, scarves and shawls for the Mountain Peace Shelter which is for victims of domestic violence. We will deliver the items the week before Christmas along with some toiletries and then we will continue to knit/crochet for them through the month of February.

*Christmas Club--Tuesday, Dec 19 from 11:00-12:30. This is our last meeting until July. Please bring wrapping paper to wrap the gifts you made. Goodies will be provided by the Knit Knook.

*Afghan Knit-a-long--Wednesday, Dec 20 from 10:30-Noon.

*No Sock Club and no Spin Night this month.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Pat and Doyle

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds