high speed persuit on 285

16 Dec 2017 10:41 #1 by Lynwood Park
what is going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Dec 2017 11:46 #2 by ScienceChic
My apologies Lynwood Park, I wasn’t online at the time and haven’t been able to find anything so far. I’ll keep digging.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Dec 2017 13:11 #3 by ScienceChic
Posted by a member of the Bailey & Pine CO Neighbors & Friends group, not confirmed with law enforcement:

Kelli R on 12.16.17 at 12:57pm: This all went down on our property. From what they told me, this incident started in Fairplay with a high speed chase. He drove through Fairplay at 85mph.(Unknown what happened before this) He then turned on 68 and crashed on the s curves. He bailed and ran into the woods on our property. They cleared our buildings and then sent more guys in to search the hillside behind my house. They caught him in a ravine. They are all just now leaving our place.

I just learned the vehicle was stolen.

www.facebook.com/groups/346182338873780/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Dec 2017 14:25 #4 by Mountain-News-Events
CSP Public Affairs‏ Verified account @CSP_News 1 hour ago
CSP Pursuit investigation from Jefferson, Clear Creek, and then Summit Counties will take time. Over 60 minutes and 75 miles before driver taken into custody without injury to anybody. Now we investigate the WHY.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds