Missing: Mark Finn of Evergreen

19 Dec 2017 15:26 #1 by MountainTownAlerts
Per Jeffco Sheriff:
Have you seen this man?
Mark Finn, 55, walked away from his home in the 26400 block of Hwy 74 in Evergreen around 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 17th. He has not been seen since. If you have information regarding Mr. Finn's whereabouts, please call our tip line at 303-271-5612.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: serendipity888

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2017 20:31 #2 by MountainTownAlerts
Posted by Mark Finn's daughter, Amanda Finn Bond:
Please share! My dad Mark Finn went missing Sunday night. He was last seen walking Hwy 74 towards Evergreen around 7pm. He was wearing a black pea coat and a tan western hat. Please contact local sheriffs department or me if you have any information.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: serendipity888

20 Dec 2017 13:02 #3 by MountainTownAlerts
Amanda Finn Bond 23 hrs ago
Update: I wanted to again thank everyone for sharing my post. We still have not heard from my dad and the K-9 traced him towards Kittredge but lost his scent around Switchback Smokehouse. People say they have spotted him on Kerr gulch and Parmalee Gulch. I saw they announced he was missing on channel 7 today. If anyone has any recommendations of what we should do next I would greatly appreciate it. We are lost right now. He does not have his phone and we have traced credit cards and there has been no activity.

20 Dec 2017 17:41 #4 by MountainTownAlerts
Jeffco Sheriff (@jeffcosheriffco)
12/20/17, 6:05 PM
@MyMountainTown We just posted an update on Facebook. Sadly Mr. Finn was found deceased. His death is not suspicious in nature

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds