The Flume's People's Choice Awards Voting Ends Dec 29th!

21 Dec 2017 21:54 #1 by ScienceChic
My friends: it’s time once again for The Flume’s People’s Choice Awards! If you could please pick up a copy of this week’s paper (the last time the ballot will be printed) and vote for your favorite businesses (and nonprofit, like *cough* Friends of Staunton State Park - 1st and only Track Chair Program at CO State Parks! *cough*) :whistle: B) that would be awesome! Unfortunately, due to some cheating, the Best Local Website category is NOT available through the online link so if you want to vote for My Mountain Town for that category, you’ll have to get a copy of the paper. If you don't have a preference for that category but want to vote for other categories, you are free to go to theflume.com and vote online!

Cheaters suck. :( Please, only submit one vote per person. If we win, we always want it to be fair and square or it doesn't mean anything.

Edit to add: voting closes Dec 29th and you must pick up a ballot in this week's paper (printing this screen shot isn't a legal ballot and it won't be counted) so hurry!!

www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1769107#p1769107

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds