Memorial and Fundraiser for Mat Kennen of Bailey who passed way at age 35

03 Jan 2018 10:25 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Shared with permission from Kymbre Anne:

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but my sweet friend lost her husband at age 35 to a heart attack a few days ago, leaving her and their 15 month old little girl. They just bought a home in Bailey last year and were starting their life together. Anything anyone would like to do is appreciated, but money is always welcome as Robin starts her journey as a single mother.

My friend is a coach at the Wulf Rec Center, and we bring our babies all over town together so I'm sure some of you know her.

Please keep Robin and little Gemma in your hearts and prayers in the coming months.

www.youcaring.com/robinfried-1056681

Mathew Kennen, Mat, was an amazing husband, father, son, brother, and friend to so many. On December 29th, 2017, the unthinkable happened. Mat suffered a fatal heart attack in his sleep at the young age of 35. To think of the world without Mat is devastating. He was truly an angel on this earth taken from us far too soon.

Mat, Robin and Gemma's life was just beginning when this sudden tragedy struck. I am starting this campaign to help Robin and Gemma in whatever capacity they may need going forward. If you knew Mat, you knew he was a "give-the-shirt-off-his-back" kind of guy and Robin has always done the same. I am hoping that as a community we can give back some of the love this family has always shared with us.

A Celebration Of Life for Mathew Kennen will be on Wednesday, Jan. 3rd at Evergreen Memorial Park, 26624 N. Turkey Creek Rd., Evergreen, CO 80439 at 3:00 pm. Public viewing will begin at 2:00 pm. All are welcome. Further information and details to come.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds