Knit Knook February News & Classes

30 Jan 2018 09:22 #1 by KnitKnook
Hello everyone!

Well, the holidays are over and now we settle into a long snowy winter knitting by the fire. Whoa, wait a minute....it doesn't even seem like winter. Some days, the shop has been hot--even with the door open! I don't know about you but I am still working on multiple winter projects :)

Please remember that you can go to the website at www.knitknook.com and find the monthly classes with some pictures under the Classes tab. If you can't pop into the shop to sign up for a class, you can always call us and sign up with your credit card--easy peasy. We have added classes to the February schedule so check it out.

We all need some pampering so come on in on Saturday February 3, from 1-3 pm for Luscious Lips and Sensuous Scents. Denise has some fun Mary Kay lipsticks and fragrances we can sample.

The holiday teas, Woodwick holiday candles, soaps and select yarns are on sale from 40-60% off through next Saturday, Feb 3.

Other fun things in February that are free....

*Thursday, Feb 1--Sock Club 5:30-8 pm. Bring your knitting and something to share to eat. It is potluck.

*Tuesday, Feb 9--Community Charity Knitting 10-Noon. We are currently knitting for the Mountain Peace Shelter in Bailey.

*Wednesday, Feb 17--Afghan KAL 10:30-Noon.

*Monday, Feb 29--Spin Night 6-8 pm. Bring your drop spindle, spinning wheel or your curiosity and questions about the other two.

Thanks to each of you for your wonderful support of our business. We absolutely could not do it without you!

Pat

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds