Knit Knook March News & Classes

05 Mar 2018 09:47 #1 by KnitKnook
Hello everyone.

Well, we have had some snow, lots of wind and still rather warm weather. What's a person to do? Knit or crochet....right? March is National Crochet Month so here is a shout out to all of our crocheters out there!

*Our very own Sara H's macarons are being sampled at Snowpack Tap Room, Sunday, March 11 at 5 pm. It is a beer and cookie pairing! We would like to show Sara our support so come on out and join us.

*One of our new instructors, Jennifer R is cooking up some very interesting classes. The first one is Mar 21st and Apr 4th from 5:30-7:30 pm. It is a Stained Glass Blanket Square and is a great way to use up some of your stash. For those of you who do not know her, she sells her own designed patterns on Ravelry under Jennuine. She also has You Tube Tutorials. Just go to Fiber Jenn. Finally, her and her son do podcasts at www.colorandlifepodcast.com She is a very busy lady and a great teacher.

*Sun, Mar 11 at 5 pm is Sara's Beer and Macaron Cookie Pairing at Snowpack Tap Room.
*Tues, Mar 13 10-Noon is Community charity Knitting at the Knit Knook.
*Weds, Mar 21 10:30-Noon is the Afghan KAL. We have the pattern and you can start it any time. I am personally very far behind on my afghan :(
*Mon, Mar 26 6:00-8 pm is Spin Night. Bring your drop spindle or wheel and join us!

Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy!
Pat and Doyle Kisner

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds