PCHS Grad Blake Horstmann is a suitor on The Bachelorette

08 Mar 2018 17:00 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Posted by Platte Canyon High School:
PCHS grad Blake Horstmann is a suitor on The Bachelorette . 3-sport athlete and terrific student. #BringBecca2Bailey

Who Are The 2018 ‘Bachelorette’ Contestants? Chase Vergason, Ryan Peterson and More Meet Becca
By Anna Menta On 3/7/18

Becca meets 'Bachelorette' contestant Blake and a horse named Bradley. ABC/Paul Hebert

Blake will forever be known as the guy who brought a giant horse into ABC's studio. His sell to Becca was, "When you fall off the horse, you’ve got to get back up again." And then he got her to climb up and sit side-saddle, despite her gown and heels. She did not look comfortable.

According to Instagram, his full name is Blake Horstmann, he's from Denver and, like Ryan, he enjoys wearing bowties.

Meet Five Handsome Contestants (and One Horse) From Becca Kufrin's Season of 'The Bachelorette'
By Dan Clarendon
Updated: Mar 7, 2018 4:37 pm

Credit: Instagram

Call him Blake Horse-man! This strapping fella walked onstage alongside an equine friend named Bradley.

We'll see how well these guys do when The Bachelorette Season 14 premieres on May 28. Until then, be sure to join our Bachelor Facebook group to chat about all the latest updates, exclusive interviews, and juicy gossip!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2018 11:30 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
You may see camera crews in Bailey tomorrow (Friday the 20th) as they film the hometown dates for The Bachelorette - Blake Horstmann is in the final four!

(EXCLUSIVE): Who Are Becca’s Hometown Dates This Season?
By Reality Steve
Posted on April 17, 2018 6:29 am

We’ve finally arrived. Seems like just yesterday Becca was starting her season. Now we’re down to the final four. The season started on March 15th and your first hometown date is tomorrow, April 18th. So right on schedule with the final rose ceremony happening somewhere around May 8th, give or take a day.

Here are your hometown dates for this season:

Blake Horstmann 28, Denver, CO (Filming Friday, April 20th in Bailey, CO). There will be a concert at Blake’s former high school, Platte Canyon, with one of Becca’s favorite singers, Betty Who.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

20 Apr 2018 08:37 #3 by PineBeauty
Please take a moment and share your ideas with the Platte Canyon School District board of education. This is a quick survey that benefits all of the kids and the community. The survey is only available through Sunday, April 22nd.
#paceforward #transformation2021

www.surveymonkey.com/r/CQRQSDY

22 May 2018 11:39 #4 by ScienceChic
(SPOILER): Episode 1 Spoilers, Becca’s Engaged, and This Week’s Podcast
By Reality Steve
Posted on May 22, 2018 9:00 am

Less than a week away from the premiere and things are beginning to ramp up. Most notably, Becca went on GMA this morning and revealed that she is engaged.

The big question now becomes, “Well Reality Steve, who is she engaged to?”

I don’t think this should surprise anyone, but Jason was eliminated after overnight dates. Blake and Garrett are your final two. Ever since they returned from filming, those who have been following along and dissecting social media have seen the comments by now, with the biggest one being Connor writing on Blake’s IG about him being engaged, then retracting it saying he doesn’t know anything and was just having fun. Here’s the deal: I don’t know for sure who won yet.

It’s obvious from the first episode these are the two she’s into the most, and they are your final two. I’m waiting to get the confirmation I need from one particular source.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 May 2018 07:56 #5 by ScienceChic
(SPOILER): TMZ Spoils Becca’s Finale, Podcast React, & More
By Reality Steve
Posted on May 24, 2018 5:31 am

I’m gonna share an email exchange from yesterday with you from someone who could’ve been a source. If you haven’t seen the news by now, TMZ posted pictures from Becca’s final rose ceremony in the Maldives this morning which clearly shows...

I won't post the spoiler; if you want it, you can go to Reality Steve's blog to find out or you can wait and enjoy the season as it progresses.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds