High on green ketamine serving drinks to the boss and President of Ireland

06 May 2018 13:52 #1 by ScienceChic
This Twitter thread below was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! I read it aloud to my hubby and teenage son and there were parts where I had to hand my phone off and let someone else take over reading because I couldn't stop laughing long enough to form coherent words (my favorite Tweets are the few screen grabs below, but please do read them in context of the whole story to get the true setup). I found a podcast where the author reads his Tweets; sadly, he isn't as great a speaker as he is a writer so I recommend reading the series as opposed to listening (but I'll include the link to the podcast at the bottom).

Enjoy!

Got my days wrong and ended up alone in a room with my boss and the President of Ireland while I was on ketamine.
By The Every Single Mention Reader @shockproofbeats
May 3, 2018

His reading of the tale begins at minute mark 5:50 and goes about 10 minutes:
Podcast Episode 15 - In A Room With The President Of Ireland On Ketamine - A Reading; Netflix's 21 Thunder

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds