May and June Classes at Knit Knook!

12 May 2018 19:29 #1 by KnitKnook
Happy May everyone!

Happy Mothers Day to all Mothers, Grandmothers and Daughters! Remember, we have gift certificates for that special person in your life.

We have another holiday in May--Memorial Day. The Knit Knook will be closed on Monday, May 28th. We wish you a safe and wonderful holiday.

Kimberly from Cat Mountain just brought me an order of her yarn. Several of the skeins are new colors. She also brought some fun new patterns.

*Because of the Memorial Day holiday, Spin Night has been moved to Monday, May 21 6:00-8 pm. Come on out and join us. We spin yarns and tales :)

Check our Facebook page for May classes. I know, I am a little late.

Hope to see you soon.

Pat

June classes at Knit Knook.
Call us if you have any questions regarding them. Hope to see you soon!

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2018 12:42 #2 by KnitKnook
Well, summer is here and I feel like it is already almost half over! Where does time go? In the summer, you will notice that we have fewer classes and the ones we do have meet less often. This is because everyone is busy camping, gardening and vacationing and it is hard to commit to a class that meets three weeks in a row. So, we have tried to find one or two day classes for you to check out. June and July classes are on our website. We can do private lessons also.

Our biggest news is that Doyle and I have put the Knit Knook up for sale. To quell any rumors, it is strictly a family issue that will take us out of state. If anyone is interested in buying the Knit Knook, just give us a call. We will not be moving until next summer.

Although we are not participating in the Yarn Crawl this summer, we are having an end of summer clearance sale during the same dates in August. So, while you are out crawling, stop by and you might find a bargain!

During the summer we will be closing at 4:00 pm instead of 5:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.

The Estes Park Wool Market is this weekend so hope you can make it there to see all the beautiful fiber! We are closing at noon on Thursday June 7 but are open Friday and Saturday as usual (closing at 4:00 pm).

Spin Night is Monday, June 25 from 6-8 pm. Susan is out of town so I will be there in her place.

We are planning a Beginning Spinning Class sometime after Labor Day. More information will be coming.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe summer!

Pat

Knit Knook LLC, 10903 US Hwy 285, Suite E202, Conifer, CO 80433
303-838-2118
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.knitknook.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds