FOX NEWS BOWS TO THE PRESSURE:

20 Aug 2010 19:22 #1 by The Viking
FOX NEWS BOWS TO THE PRESSURE:

Fox is already cowering down to the President.

In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network.

FOX has announced that they will now air " America 's Most Wanted" TWICE a week.......

I don't care who you are, that's funny!

PS, as most of you know I am the total opposite of a racist. It is just a joke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2010 16:54 #2 by znovkovic
madder than a homo with lock jaw on valentines day....

25 Aug 2010 16:56 #3 by Something the Dog Said

The Viking wrote: FOX NEWS BOWS TO THE PRESSURE:

In response to President Obama's complaint that FOX News doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network.

FOX has announced that they will now air " America 's Most Wanted" TWICE a week.......

That is completely and totally racist. You know, if you are not posting racist materials, you don't have to keep telling people that you are not a racist.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

25 Aug 2010 17:24 #4 by The Viking
It is a total joke!! Some people really need a life! If this were a black comedian or Mexican comedian saying his at a show people would be laughing. Some people just look for things to bitch about. I thought it was a very funny joke. This has been all over the internet. People make jokes about Polish and Norwegian all the time and no one calls them racist. What about black or mexican people who say blond jokes? Are those racist too? Remember the good ole days when people actually had a sense of humor before the left was totally taken over by PC? I am so glad I never let anyone put that political correct stick up MY ass.

Politically correct Americans need to just stop trying to socializing with the public. It doesn't work.

25 Aug 2010 17:30 - 25 Aug 2010 17:32 #5 by The Viking

Something the Dog Said wrote:

The Viking wrote: FOX NEWS BOWS TO THE PRESSURE:

That is completely and totally racist. You know, if you are not posting racist materials, you don't have to keep telling people that you are not a racist.

And I only have to keep posting the disclaimer all the time because of certain people who think everything is racist. If you say they found the 'black box' in a plane accident, somehow it is racist. I am just waiting for someone to try and change that name. And the 'White House'? Isn't THAT racist too? Shouldn't it be the multi ethnic colored house? PC Americans have serious issues.

25 Aug 2010 17:31 - 25 Aug 2010 17:34 #6 by Photo-fish
It's true. Before I ever met Viking in person I always thought he was a brotha from Detroit.

numsayin?

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Aug 2010 17:33 #7 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote: It's true. Before I ever met Viking in person I always thought he was a brotha from Detroit.

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: Too funny. Smart arse!

25 Aug 2010 17:34 #8 by Photo-fish

znovkovic wrote: madder than a homo with lock jaw on valentines day....

Now that's funny..

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

25 Aug 2010 17:36 #9 by Photo-fish

The Viking wrote:

Photo-fish wrote: It's true. Before I ever met Viking in person I always thought he was a brotha from Detroit.

I was wrong. From the looks of your avatar, you are obviously a horny albino.

25 Aug 2010 17:46 #10 by The Viking

Photo-fish wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I was wrong. From the looks of your avatar, you are obviously a horny albino.

Well you got it half right. But I am not an albino. :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds