Conifer Colorado mom warns parents after daughter is locked in washing machine

24 Jul 2018 21:28 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
VIRAL: Colorado mom warns parents after daughter is locked in washing machine
Written by Amanda Gilbert, Multimedia Journalist
Posted: Jul 17, 2018

CONIFER, Colorado - Colorado mom Lindsey McIver posted to Facebook, saying her 3-year-old daughter, Kloe, accidentally locked herself in their washing machine.

She says her husband had just bought a new washing machine, and they told their kids several times, "they were not to touch it." She says in the post, her kids responded by saying, "OK."

McIver says it was a Sunday morning, when they were woken up by their 4-year-old son. She wrote, "He was crying so hard he could barely talk. As I was trying to understand what he was saying, my husband flew out of bed and down the stairs. It was then that the realization hit. He had said: Kloe. Inside.Washer."

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds