I-70, Hwy 74 & Hwy 73 Golden to Evergreen Weather and Traffic cameras

12 Jul 2013 09:26 #1 by mpro

I-70, Hwy 74 & Hwy 73 Golden to Evergreen
Weather & Traffic WebCams

Golden traffic webcams | Genesee traffic webcams | Evergreen traffic webcams | traffic webcams | weather webcams | Mountain Webcams

285 - Denver to Grant 285 - Jefferson to South Park I-70 - Evergreen to Eisenhower Tunnel

Traffic Web Cameras update every 5 min. (CDOT every 15 min) Hold the Shift Key and Refresh your browser to see updates. My Mountain Town does not archive or retain any of the images from these cameras. Permission required to add these to any other website (contact CDOT for licensing of theirs). For help locating where an incident is on our area highways, check our highway mile marker lists.

Evergreen webcam 2
Evergreen Lake

Evergreen webcam 2
Hwy 73/Hwy 74 Intersection, Evergreen
0.3 mi E of US-40/CR-93 EB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

0.3 mi E of US-40/CR-93 EB CDOT
CDOT

1.0 mi E of Lookout Mtn WB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

1.0 mi E of Lookout Mtn WB
CDOT

0.6 mi E of Lookout Mtn EB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

0.6 mi E of Lookout Mtn EB
CDOT

I-70 Lookout Mtn WB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

Lookout Mtn WB
CDOT

CBS4 Mountain Cam Weather And Traffic Cameras

CBS4 Lookout Mountain Cam
CBS4

1.1mi E of Genesee Park WB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

1.1mi E of Genesee Park WB
CDOT

0.4mi E of Genesee Park EB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

0.4mi E of Genesee Park EB
CDOT

I-70/Genesee WB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

I-70/Genesee WB
CDOT

CBS4 Mountain Cam Weather And Traffic Cameras

CBS4 Mountain Cam
CBS4

0.3mi East of Evergreen Pkwy EB CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

0.3mi East of Evergreen Pkwy EB
CDOT

I-70 WB at C470 @ MM260 CDOT Weather And Traffic Cameras

I-70 WB at C470 @ MM260
CDOT

Welcome to the My Mountain Town I-70/Highway 73/Highway 74 Golden to Evergreen Webcam Page! Not long after this site started, we realized there was a tremendous need for weather & traffic cams that covered the Foothills more as CDOT had only a few on I-70 at the time and travelers couldn’t see the road conditions or backups in town due to accidents/closures or heavy volume. What you will find on our webcam pages are our exclusive cameras as well as CDOTs; on this page are cameras that you’ll find on I-70 traveling from Golden to Genesee to Evergreen, as well as ones we’ve installed over looking our gorgeous Evergreen Lake and Downtown Evergreen’s Hwy 73/74 intersection.

We have separate pages for webcams from

285 - Denver to Grant   |   285 - Jefferson to South Park   |  I-70, 73, 74 - Golden to Evergreen  |  I-70 - Evergreen to Eisenhower Tunnel

Here on My Mountain Town you will also find Expert Local Weather tailored to each of our mountain towns from our certified Chief Meteorologist Steve Hamilton, traffic, and breaking emergency news about accidents, highway closures, fires, power outages, and floods along with helpful emergency links on our Emergency Info page.

If you are looking for something to do, or would like to know what’s happening around here, check our Events Calendar for all the events in the Foothills!

Check out our Dining Guide for great local restaurants.

Our webcams are all sponsored and/or hosted by local businesses and individuals and couldn’t happen without them! You’ll see their ads along the sides on all of our webcam pages, please be sure to thank them when you patronize them for making these beautiful and helpful Rocky Mountain views happen!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2018 10:50 #2 by StaciQ
What was the terrible accident today at Jeff co sheriffs office and the library intersection on 73 ?

18 Sep 2018 11:25 #3 by MountainTownAlerts

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds