Save $20.00 on groceries at King Soopers

03 Oct 2018 16:25 #1 by HappyCamper
I went in to add coupons to my King Soopers account and when I logged in they offered me $20.00 off of $50.00 or more of groceries if I tried their new service pick list.

So what the heck I was going to go to Kings tomorrow anyhow so I started making my cart up and WOW I really like it.

The first 3 times you use it they wave the $5.00 pick fee (to me this is a very reasonable fee) and I know I will be using this service in the future.

There are some things that I still want to select myself mostly produce and meat but if I can get them to grab the other stuff when I need a ton that to me would be worth the $5.00 not to mention all the crap that ends up in my cart from impulse buying.

I buy a lot of stuff from Costco so typically we do a Kings shopping only a couple times a month.

I am just thinking how those with kids might like this because you know kids (mostly the young ones) can be a big pain to haul around the store.

When you get to Kings they have parking across from the Pharmacy side for pick customers all you do is call the number on the sign and they bring your order out. I also called to ask how they handle the frozen and stuff that needs to stay refrigerated and they very NICE lady said don’t worry after your order is pulled, they keep it stored at the proper temperatures until you get there.

You sign up for 1-hour windows for pick up, you do have to pay by credit or debit card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds