Is there anywhere to dispose of moving boxes near Bailey?

07 Oct 2018 19:47 #1 by ConradFam
I just moved into my house in Bailey. We had our household goods delivered last Thurs. The moving company will come and get them, but I need to get rid of some of them ASAP!! They are really piling up. I can break them down and throw them in the back of my truck and haul them. What about packing paper? My trash cans are FULL this week! Thank you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2018 13:21 #2 by ScienceChic
Hey ConradFam!
Sounds like you're getting settled quite nicely! I shared this post on our Facebook Page and Cody messaged me back, interested in picking them up from you tonight. I will private message you his contact info!
Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds