To our WIl-O-Wisp Trick or treaters and WOW Residents

19 Oct 2018 11:28 #1 by deanteamtoo
To our WILL-O-Wisp Trick or treaters and WOW Residents: Our amazing Trick Or Treaters requested a way to contribute candy to the hundreds of goblins that frolic through the Hood on Halloween night and The Candy Tote was born from their wonderful hearts. This is how it works: Trick or treaters of WOW drop off candy, if they wish, in the candy tote located at the bottom of our driveway located at the end of Sunlight Lane in The Creepy Cul-du-sac at The Pirate House between the Haunted R&R Ranch and the Freaky Dollhouse. Or for you fuddy duddys (151 Sunlight Lane) during daylight hours starting on Friday, October 19th until the 30th. Then, any ADULT Resident of WOW can swing by the Pirate House and pick up candy to hand out. Please pass the word to your WOW neighbors and feel free to help pass candy out to WOW Residents. Or some may want to donate to our Park County Sheriffs Office that also hands out candy. You can drop bags off at the Bailey Substation.
DISCLAIMER: Some folks thought that the Pirate House was asking for donations. No..No NO. The Pirate house is full of treasures of both candy and the joy that we receive doing it. We do NOT want donations. I will post on both Pinecam and My Mountain Town when there is candy in the tote needing a home. Thank you and Happy Halloween. The Pirate House.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2018 18:42 #2 by deanteamtoo
No candy arrived in the tote this weekend but, I will keep WOW folks updated

24 Oct 2018 11:11 #3 by deanteamtoo
Hey! We got two bags of treats in the tote if WOW Resident wants to pick up. Good start. Thank you. You RAWK
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

24 Oct 2018 16:59 #4 by deanteamtoo
HUGE SHOUT OUT TO LEMONGRASS SPA PRODUCTS! They donated a HUGE bag of Goodies with a beautiful note to the Will-O-Wisp Community for the Trick or Treaters! What a generous and thoughtful surprise. Thank you!

26 Oct 2018 10:55 #5 by deanteamtoo
PIRATE HOUSE doesn’t really come alive until after dark. We will be testing the lights etc this weekend and R&R Ranch AND the Doll House will have their lights on so.....I will leave out the Candy Tote out until 9pm for drop offs and pick ups so you can enjoy the lights. There are two pages of goodies in totes that are ready for pick up! Happy Halloween

27 Oct 2018 13:15 #6 by deanteamtoo
Wow! So much candy, I had to grab second tote! Come and get it! For more fun, come at dark! All 3 houses in the Creepy Culd-de-sac will be lite up and I will leave the candy totes out until 9pm.

30 Oct 2018 06:15 #7 by deanteamtoo
Two completely FULL totes of candy ready for pick up. Thanks everyone. YOU ALL RAWK! Today is the last day of the totes so drop on by.

30 Oct 2018 11:28 #8 by deanteamtoo
WOW! . A neighbor that picked up candy from the tote sent me this note attached to goodies. THIS is what is so great about our Community. And YES, of COURSE everyone is invited to come join us on Halloween. PCSD is only allowing Residents access to side streets for safety concerns but, they set up parking for all.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds