Mountain View Waste Systems

24 Oct 2018 09:37 #1 by Dippy DoDa
I watched as 2 Mountain View Waste trash trucks drove down CR 43 yesterday at about 8:00 am towards Harris Park area. The papers and trash just flying out of the pretty blue box's all over the road and ditches. Take a drive up 43 and you will see what I am talking about.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2018 11:56 #2 by ScienceChic
:( Did their truck not close properly so the wind was blowing them out as they drove? Could you do us a favor and call the company to let them know about the problem? I doubt they'll go clean them up, but perhaps some wonderful community members can organize a road clean up day before it snows again.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds