Florida woman now living in Colorado sees snow for first time

01 Nov 2018 15:28 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Video: Florida woman now living in Colorado sees snow for first time
Posted 8:08 pm, October 30, 2018, by Dan Daru, KDVR

CONIFER, Colo. -- It’s been a pretty dry month when it comes to snow in Colorado. But that all changed Tuesday as many parts of the state were sprinkled with the white stuff. But for some folks new to our state, the snow caught them a little unprepared.

Bailey, Colorado is now the permanent home for Tally Moon and her family. We ran into her Tuesday in Conifer, which was slowly turning white. Snow is new to her, so we thought we would help out.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2018 17:22 #2 by homeagain
SLOW news day........this is NOT news,the state has seen Calif. Texas and Fla. and other southern states for years now. It is one of the reason the commute is hideous and long...drivers
who are NOT prepared for winter....(bald tires,no experience on snow and ice).....like buying a boat and NOT knowing how to swim...Makes NO sense to me and they just keep coming....one
of the reason we moved to the Western slope..JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds