NO politics.....Lets; play instead

06 Dec 2018 08:16 #1 by homeagain
The game is called HI / LOW.......(the game was in a movie starring Bruce Willis....do you know the movie?)
The premise is this....you relate what was the high moment in your day today and conversely
what was the low of your day.

I'll start.....Wed. hi was seeing an older green Nissan Pathfinder with white decal-ed mountain/ski
scene splashed across both sides of the car......it was super cool. (after all Telluride is not that far away from us) made me smile......my Lo hi humidity so all the aches from aging reared their ugly heads. I still went to workout tho.....B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2018 12:14 #2 by ScienceChic
I like it!

The highlight of my day yesterday was working with my son and about 25 other volunteers who separated and organized fruit and cheese orders that had come in for his band fundraiser, all while answering his band teachers "Yes, Sir" and being cheerful (and sarcastic)!

The low of my day was feeling stressed at not getting enough work done.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Dec 2018 02:55 #3 by synthia
yeah i watched that movie

07 Dec 2018 07:50 #4 by homeagain

synthia wrote: yeah i watched that movie

I thought it was a good flick.....did you know Willis was actually going thru divorce from Demi
at the approx. same time? What was YOUR HI/L0 for the day?

Yesterday Hi gave dollar store gift certificate to a homeless person with a dog (the animals will
get me every time)......LO cloudy over cast grey day for several days now, but just a little snow (couple inches) so I REALLY need some solar "splash".:sunnysnow:
;

08 Dec 2018 15:47 - 09 Dec 2018 11:00 #5 by homeagain
Hi sunny and warm 45 degrees and my LO found a scrape mark on my car...this the season for parking lot plunders I guess :caribouxmas

09 Dec 2018 13:19 #6 by ScienceChic
Yesterday:
High - meeting several of hubby's fun co-workers at their company Christmas party and playing trivia with them (we came in 3rd)! Also got Christmas lights up on the trees around our house finally - will try to get decent pics tonight. :xmaslights: :tahdah:

Low - freezing my legs off in my dress walking to the party :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Dec 2018 10:03 #7 by homeagain
Tis' the season......TRY some trivia?

HI yesterday watching the fat goat galloping across the pasture,trying to keep up with the horses.

LO up at 8A to get groceries and it was ALREADY getting busy.....cut my shopping short to get out before the lines....(city market the last stop out of town for the Telluride crowd,which is in full force now)......

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds