Metal Garage Plus Concrete Work

02 Mar 2019 20:02 - 02 Mar 2019 20:04 #1 by DDawg
Hi all, I'm ready to put a garage on a vacant lot I own next to my house. It was previously developed for RV storage from what it looks like, so it doesn't need a lot of work as far as grading and whatnot, just needs cleaned up a little bit. Really at this point I'm having kind of a hard time finding a company, especially one that's local, that can provide a metal building plus provide concrete services. The reason I want to do a metal building is durability, longevity and cost effectiveness over classic wood construction. I've heard a couple rumors about local outfits in the front range but no names. Any ideas? If I absolutely have to, I guess I'd pay for the two separately but it just makes more sense to me to do one stop shopping. I'd like to have this up and going by summer so any info is much appreciated, thanks a bunch.

-Smokey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Mar 2019 14:37 #2 by DDawg
Hey all, I'm pretty sure I found an outfit. I still have to wait till the weather gets more cooperative but as far as affordability, these numbers I'm seeing are pretty sweet. So, if any of ya's out there are also thinking of a workshop or otherwise, check this company out. Their cost estimates include the foundation and slab. Latah!

www.rmstoragebarns.com

-Smokey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds