School Closures March 13, 2019

12 Mar 2019 21:33 #1 by Mountain-News-Events

All Jeffco Public Schools are closed tomorrow, March 13, 2019, due to an expected snow storm.

There is no school for students, employees do not need to report to work (unless otherwise notified), and all facilities are closed. All after school activities, child care services, and meetings in our buildings are cancelled.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Mar 2019 23:40 #2 by i9Sports
i9 Sports basketball for Wednesday, March 13 has been canceled due to the closure of Jeffco Schools. Personally, we think Colorado is getting rather soft closing due to a snow forecast of 8" or less. :)

Website
Since 2006, i9 Sports - The Rockies has offered fun, recreational flag football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, t-ball/coach-pitch baseball, and cheerleading programs throughout Jefferson County. Your fee includes everything with no hidden costs: uniform, trophy, sportsmanship medals, and more. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same day, and there's absolutely no fundraising!

See our website for more information, or call 303-462-1520.

13 Mar 2019 04:53 #3 by pcsd
Replied by pcsd on topic School Closures March 13, 2019
Platte Canyon School District will be closed today, March 13th, due to anticipated hazardous driving conditions and forecasted heavy snowfall.

All classes and after school activities have been canceled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

13 Mar 2019 05:11 - 13 Mar 2019 05:58 #4 by Mountain-News-Events
Thank you PCSD!

Also closed:
EVERGREEN ACADEMY
EVERGREEN COUNTRY DAY
CLEAR CREEK SCHOOL DIST RE1

On a 2 Hour Delay:
PARK COUNTY SCHOOL DIST RE-2

denver.cbslocal.com/school-closings/

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

13 Mar 2019 06:17 #5 by Mountain-News-Events
Also closed per Denver Channel 7:
Montessori School of Evergreen
Seniors' Resource Center

Rocky Mountain Academy of Evergreen: K-8 Public Elementary & Middle School

Due to the expected snow storm there is NO SCHOOL on Wednesday, 3/13. Everyone stay safe and warm!

13 Mar 2019 07:42 - 13 Mar 2019 07:54 #6 by MountainTownAlerts
Park County RE-2 School District has now closed for the day

- 3/13/2019
- Wednesday-
- Park County Re-2 -
- Closed -
High school girls basketball banquet cancelled for today as well.

www.facebook.com/Park-County-School-Dist...lay-137889362903472/

13 Mar 2019 09:14 #7 by MountainTownAlerts
From Jeffco Colorado:
Due to inclement weather all Jefferson county offices and the courts are closing at 10 a.m. today, March 13, 2019. Please see our website for more information, at jeffco.us. Please take your time and travel safely! #Jeffco

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds